Welcome to Home Relief Bulletin Board
Monday 28 December 2020
by the Property Team
Post No. 173
How the year 2020 has been for Home Relief, Landlords/ladies, Home Buyers and Renters
The current post is the last and 50th of 2020. It is a step back that looks at what has happened in 2020 before entering the New Year.
In order to review the year 2020, we have selected and listed 21 property themes and campaigns that shaped Home Relief’s work with followers and supporters during the year 2020. The selected themes and campaigns are either related to coronavirus or lockdown or tier system of restrictions.
This selection is based on the fact that the coronavirus has been the dominant factor in the housing market this year and its ramifications are still felt in the letting and rental sector. As we report on Home Relief, the non-essential retail is close in tier four of COVID-19 system of restrictions.
During this challenging pandemic year, we have engaged landlords/ladies, home buyers and renters with support and advice in order for them to turn around the adverse effects of the COVID-19 shock to their gains. Some of them succeeded while others are still struggling in dealing with the COVID-19 and lockdown effects.
The 21 property themes and campaigns making our 2020 year-in-review recap include:
1) Coronavirus, Lettings and Rentals
2) Coronavirus, Creativity and Adaptable Homes
3) Coronavirus and Residential Property Management
4) Coronavirus and Essential Private Property Rental Maintenance
5) Engaging Landlords/ladies and Renters during the Coronavirus Crisis
6) Coronavirus-led Vacant Properties
7) COVID-19 and Private Landlords/ladies Property Portfolio
8) COVID-19 Rental Fallout
9) Back to Rental under COVID-19 Constraint
10) COVID-19 Rental Payment Fallout
11) COVID-19 Secure Summer Short-term Lets & Rentals
12) Post-lockdown Holiday Lettings
13) COVID-19 Proof Holiday Rentals
14) Property Checks & Inventories in the Era of COVID-19
15) The Second Lockdown
16) Coronavirus, Lockdown, Creativity and Adaptable Homes
17) Residential Private Property Management and the Second Lockdown
18) Coronavirus, Lockdown and Essential Property Maintenance
19) Property Lettings and Rentals in the context of Three-tiered System of Restrictions
20) Private Residential Property Lettings in the Three-tiered System of Restrictions
21) Private Residential Property Rentals in the Three-tiered System of Restrictions
If you are a Home Relief’s blog reader or follower, you will remember these themes or campaigns. Otherwise, you can still contact Home Relief for any details regarding them and/or the full story of the year 2020.
Most of the points developed in these themes and campaigns are the reflection about concern and problems expressed by landlords/ladies, home buyers and renters regarding COVID-19 and its ramifications in the letting and rental sector. As a result of their expression, we developed the above themes and campaigns to mitigate these problems and help them protect their investments and have a peace of mind.
With all the best wishes of happy ending year 2020 and of promising year 2021!
We thank you for your clientele over 2020 and hope we will renew your loyalty and support in the New Year.
With best wishes of the season!
If you are looking for an affordable location and home, Home Relief is the people dealing with affordable homes you could consider in your property searches and enquiries.
For more information about our property service to home buyers and tenants, please go to https://homerelief.co/tenants/
For more information about our property service to home sellers and landlords/ladies, please go to https://homerelief.co/landlord
For properties to rent and let, go to https://homerelief.co/property-search/
For weekly property news and updates, please read our weekly posts.
Thank you for reading this post.
We look forward to receiving your regular visits to Home Relief website and to doing business with you throughout the year.
Home Relief – freelance e-property people dealing with affordable homes