Welcome to Home Relief Bulletin Board
Monday 29 July 2019
by the Property Team
Post No. 99
Holiday Rentals: What you need to be aware before renting
Our Summer campaign on short-term rentals is still on as we are working on Holiday Rentals this week. We will be working with renters on what they need to know before agreeing to a holiday rental.
Our work with them will cover the following areas:
• Types of holiday accommodation
• Areas of holiday accommodation
• Sizes of holiday accommodation
• Renting as a group or an individual or even a family
• Costs of holiday accommodation (including rent inclusive or exclusive of bills)
• Methods of payment including payments in advance, reservations and bookings
• Holiday accommodation as a package or part of travel package
• Basic safety to check for their protection (e.g. safety of the buildings and contents as well as buildings, contents and public liability insurances for holiday accommodation)
• How and where to find affordable holiday accommodation
• Holiday rental process (from finding a place to rental completion to getting the keys)
The above matters to be covered will be indicative only as renters may have their specific demands and needs, in which case we shall try to customise the session on their request.
This week’s activity will additionally provide some resources (both print and online) on holiday rentals, as well as some leads to holiday accommodation advisory services or providers.
Those who are looking for holiday accommodation for themselves or a third party can register their needs of holiday rentals.
To register your need of holiday accommodation or for somebody else, just phone or email or complete our online form on this site.
If you are looking for an affordable location and home, Home Relief is the people dealing with affordable homes you could consider in your property searches and enquiries.
For more information about our property service to home buyers and tenants, please go to https://homerelief.co/tenants/
For more information about our property service to home sellers and landlords/ladies, please go to https://homerelief.co/landlord
For properties to rent and let, go to https://homerelief.co/property-search/
For weekly property news and updates, please read our weekly posts.
Thank you for reading this post.
We look forward to receiving your regular visits to Home Relief website and to doing business with you throughout 2019.
Home Relief – freelance e-property people dealing with affordable homes