Summer Short-term Lets & Rentals

Welcome to Home Relief Bulletin Board

Monday  15 July 2019

by the Property  Team

Post No. 97



Discover Summer Short-term Lets and Rentals with Home Relief!


Our Summer campaigns for both landlords/ladies and home seekers continue this week.  We deal with both long- and short-term lets and rentals.  However, for this week our focus is on short-term lets and rentals, that is any letting agreement that lasts less than six months or a few weeks or even one night. 

• Short-term landlords/ladies

Home owners and landlords/ladies don’t keep your property vacant over this Summer.  Home Relief can work for you and make sure that your property brings some extra income over this Summer.

If you are a landlord/lady and would like to let your property on a short term basis over this Summer, Home Relief is ready to take your instructions. 

We can market your vacant property and work for you so that you can benefit from a new source of income over this Summer.  Our short-term lets cover temporary lodgers and holiday lets.  This is whether the letting is landlord/lady resident or non resident.

You can list your spare short-term properties (that is rooms, studios, flats and houses) to rent via Home Relief.

To list your spare property, just phone or email or complete our online form on this site 

• Short-term renters

Home seekers, do you know that Home Relief is the right freelance agent where you can get your Summer short-term rental or holiday accommodation?

In our short-term rentals, we include temporary lodgers, holiday makers, travellers and other short-term prospective renters looking for affordable properties.

If you are a home seeker and looking for a short-term rental, Home Relief can find a property for you.  Likewise, if you are a holiday maker and looking for Summer holiday accommodation for a few weeks to 2 or 3 months, Home Relief can search one for you. 

Most of short-term rentals we can find for you would be fully furnished and inclusive of bills related to utilities (gas, electricity and water), television, internet etc.

You can register your short-term rental needs with Home Relief.

To register your rental need, just phone or email or complete our online form on this site.


If you are looking for an affordable location and home, Home Relief is the people dealing with affordable homes you could consider in your property searches and enquiries.

For more information about our property service to home buyers and tenants, please go to

For more information about our property service to home sellers and landlords/ladies, please go to

For properties to rent and let, go to

For weekly property news and updates, please read our weekly posts.

Thank you for reading this post.

We look forward to receiving your regular visits to Home Relief website and to doing business with you throughout 2019.

Many thanks!

Home Relief – freelance e-property people dealing with affordable homes



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.