Welcome to Home Relief Bulletin Board
Monday 16 July 2018
by the Property Team
Post No. 45
PROPERTY BUYING OPTIONS FOR LOW INCOME EARNERS
Our Summer campaigns for both landlords/ladies and home seekers continue. Those landlords/ladies who want to instruct us to let or manage their properties, they are welcome to do so. For home seekers and prospective tenants who want to apply for accommodation, we are ready to take their rental applications further.
While these campaigns have been running, we are dealing with another line of support for low income earners, which is working with them to becoming home owners.
So, as part of our work with low income earners this week, we are exploring with them the available and suitable options for them in order to enter the buying property market.
Our work is based on case by case according to individual home seeker’s circumstances, in looking at the steps they need to take to become property owners.
We are considering buying options for people who do not earn enough to buy a home outright. The buying options that we are dealing with for affordable home ownership properties include the following:
• Shared ownership (a system by which the occupier of a dwelling buys a proportion of the property and pays rent on the reminder, generally to a local authority or housing association)
• Guarantor mortgage (a system that helps you buy a home even if you have no deposit or your financial circumstances would usually put lenders off)
• Right to buy scheme from councils if you are council tenants
• Right to acquire initiative from housing association if you are housing association tenants
• Buying with friends or family members (what to consider when buying a property with friends or family members in terms of advantages and disadvantages)
We are also considering what some call in the property jargon Home Buy schemes: Open Home Buy, New Build Home Buy and Social Home Buy.
Information, guidance and advice will be given to those who seek them.
Signposting prospective home buyers to specialist affordable home advice services, is also available as part of our work with home seekers.
Home seekers and prospective home buyers can consult Home Relief to discuss their individual cases, applications and the suitable options for them.
Need to buy a property as a low income earner, contact Home Relief.
For more information about our property service to home seekers and tenants (including our full package on Help to Rent), please go to https://homerelief.co/tenants/
For properties to rent, go to https://homerelief.co/property-search/
For weekly property news and updates, please read our weekly posts.
Thank you for reading this post.
We look forward to receiving your regular visits to Home Relief website and to doing business with you.
Home Relief – a freelance e-property agent that relieves your needs