Welcome to Home Relief Bulletin Board
Monday 18 December 2017
WHAT HOME RELIEF CAN DO FOR YOU TO FIND A TENANT BY THE END OF THE YEAR 2017.
If you haven’t still found a tenant up to now and or before you break for the festive holidays, you don’t need to rush or worry.
Home Relief can take care of your property to ensure you get the right letting deal by the end of this year.
We can undertake a number of steps to let your property before the festive celebrations or provide you with an undertaking so that your vacant property is filled with suitable tenants when you return after the festive break.
The steps we can take include the following:
- Provide you a current and realistic rent valuation of your property if you can’t do it by yourself
- Reassess all the marketing channels and steps you have so far taken to try to let your property
- Re-market your property through revised marketing channels
- Agree with you whether you want to let now or to wait at the start of the New Year
- Inspect your property and do some suggestions, if required, regarding its overall rentability
- Organise festive accompanied viewing appointments on your behalf
- Re-profile the types of prospective tenants you are looking for
- Provide you a brief at the end of this process and let you to decide.
The above are generic steps which we can customise depending on your situation and the conditions of your property.
If interested in Home Relief taking care of your property over this festive season, please contact us NOW!
For more information, please contact Home Relief.
For weekly property news and updates, please read our weekly posts.
Thank you for reading this post.
We look forward to receiving your regular visits to HRCIC website and to doing business with you.
Home Relief – an e-property letting agency that relieves your needs